Welcome to the Rhum Brave Chronicle. A collection of posts, pictures and videos from our adventures aboard the Rhum Brave.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day.  I'm blessed to say that my Dad is happy, healthy and sane (ok mostly).  He's always been a great father and I'm fortunate to have had his love and support.  For almost 40 years he's looked after me and I look forward to many more years of his wisdom, love and sacrifice.  I love you Dad!



I love this picture because it reminds me of his classic expression "Now you see what I've been talking about son."  As if he's just seen the light bulb go off in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For easiest commenting please select "Anonymous" unless you are a Google account holder. I appreciate your comments.