Welcome to the Rhum Brave Chronicle. A collection of posts, pictures and videos from our adventures aboard the Rhum Brave.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New to this game.

Welcome to The Rhum Brave Chronicle. What is the Rhum Brave? That's my boat. A 23 Edgewater Express proudly launched in 2002 and riding the waves since then. The Chronicals are a simple collection of photos, videos and thoughts typically gathered while aboard the Rhum Brave or living the "Rhum Brave Life". For now I'm going to be posting items primarily related to past ventures with the intention of posting new adventures. I look forward to your comments and hope that you enjoy sharing this experience with me. I dedicate this website to my wife, my girls, my family and close friends. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For easiest commenting please select "Anonymous" unless you are a Google account holder. I appreciate your comments.